Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Monterey Weekend With The Besties


Getting ready for a trip to Monterey to certify new students makes me happy, but getting ready for a trip to Monterey to certify and dive with my best friends, makes me really happy!
This weekend I get to certify one of my "besties" Gina with her open water cert, while my extremely talented boyfriend, Ben, will be certifying my other bestie's husband and son with their advanced certification. I feel lucky that I have such great friends in my life and even luckier that they love to dive as much as I do!
Aliee and I will be diving with Gina at Breakwater and after Gina's checkout dives this weekend, we girls are headed to the Garden Island of Kauai for a week of great diving and fun.
Ben will also be at Breakwater working with Kris and Jordan, Aliee's husband and son, then all three boys are off for a long weekend of wreck diving in San Diego.
Even though we don't leave for four days, I already have my gear packed up and set aside by the door. Friday afternoon can't come soon enough!!

1 comment:

  1. We love you too Bestie! Can't wait to see the pic's from Hawaii up here on the blog =)

    ReplyDelete