Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In Honor of Shark Week



In honor of Shark Week (a Discovery Channel annual event), I have put together my own shark movie, albeit, not as lengthy as the hour long episodes featured on the the animal friendly channel. This clip will only take a few minutes to watch and is just a small collection of the different shark dives I have been on. And yes, I'm the person actually taking the video or pictures of these jaw dropping, adrenaline rushing, heart pounding predators....and no, they were not photo-shopped! Lol! The Great White shots were taken while cage diving off the coast of Guadalupe Island, the Whitetip Reef Sharks were filmed while diving in Panama, the Hammerheads and Silvertips were shot in Cocos Island and the Grey Reef Sharks were captured in the Turks and Caicos. I hope you enjoy them...I know I did!

1 comment: